First off, this is a wonderful game. All the different level options allow great replay ability, and often require different strategies.
I like how the game goes on forever, there is no win, just do the best you can.
- The game seems to be cpu intensive, and my older slower laptop has a hard time keeping up, especially on later levels with lots of units on the board.
- I would love to be able to tell towers to target different types, such as in Bloons TD4, where you can assign each tower to Strongest, Weakest, First or Last
- It would also be neat to be able to tell towers to target an area or range.
- I prefer games that don't need great reaction times (I tend to be slow). It would be great if you could pause the game to allow building and upgrading
- The first rounds tend to be slow and time consuming. An option to save games at a specific point would be welcome.
- Also, it would be good to have a checkbox "Always send now" that saves me from having to press it repeatedly.
- Options for 2X and 3X speed would be neat, as in "mini Tower Defence"
Thanks again, great game.